9th SCTO Symposium
Emerging methodologies and measures in clinical research: what challenges and solutions lie ahead?
On 12 June 2019, the SCTO, Geneva University Hospitals (HUG), and the University of Geneva, held the annual SCTO Symposium, a day of exploring the challenges and solutions that lie ahead in clinical research.
Local and international speakers shared their perspectives, news, and developments on:
- clinical research methodologies and outcome measurements, and their daily application;
- patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and their influence on classical trials;
- population-reported outcomes;
- core outcome sets, enabling cross-trials comparison;
- adaptive designs in clinical trials and their practical application;
- and more…
The summary report, the presentations and the complete programme of the day are available below.