9th SCTO Symposium
Emerging methodologies and measures in clinical research: what challenges and solutions lie ahead?
On 12 June 2019, the SCTO, Geneva University Hospitals (HUG), and the University of Geneva, held the annual SCTO Symposium, a day of exploring the challenges and solutions that lie ahead in clinical research.
Local and international speakers shared their perspectives, news, and developments on:
- clinical research methodologies and outcome measurements, and their daily application;
- patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and their influence on classical trials;
- population-reported outcomes;
- core outcome sets, enabling cross-trials comparison;
- adaptive designs in clinical trials and their practical application;
- and more…
One of our key strategic goals at the SCTO is to promote value in clinical research. Clinical research must be of high impact and patient-relevant. Accordingly, we believe in bringing people together to learn, discuss and compare practices, and network. Save the date to register and join us there!
The presentations and the complete programme of the day are available below. A summary report will follow shortly.