9th SCTO Symposium
Emerging methodologies and measures in clinical research: what challenges and solutions lie ahead?
On 12 June 2019, the SCTO, Geneva University Hospitals (HUG), and the University of Geneva, are holding the Symposium, a day of exploring the challenges and solutions that lie ahead in clinical research.
Come and hear local and international speakers share their perspectives, news, and developments on:
- clinical research methodologies and outcome measurements, and their daily application;
- patient-reported outcomes (PROs) and their influence on classical trials;
- population-reported outcomes;
- core outcome sets, enabling cross-trials comparison;
- adaptive designs in clinical trials and their practical application;
- and more…
One of our key strategic goals at the SCTO is to promote value in clinical research. Clinical research must be of high impact and patient-relevant. Accordingly, we believe in bringing people together to learn, discuss and compare practices, and network. Save the date to register and join us there!
This symposium will be held in English at the HUG, Geneva. The online registration is open until 16 April 2019.
A draft programme is available below. The finalised programme will appear below shortly.